Sunday, January 13, 2013

Argyle

Blogger gave me another surprise today. For some reason, I'm unable to download photos from my own computer. So I went around and uploaded pictures from my phone to Picasa and from there to the blog.  It's a bit of a pain but there is a plus side - I don't have to plug the phone into the computer.
 
Anyway, until this is sorted out, I won't be posting photos of my fab sweater dress. Till next time I wear it, that is. But I have something better - at least it gives me a chuckle. And here's why.
 
My parents bought this argyle jumper for the Kid last winter at the Zara boy's department, size 11-12 years old. This year the Kid has grown upwards and sideways and the sweater doesn't fit anymore. In comes the greedy Mom!
 

I wanted to wear it with a shirt underneath, but didn't get quite the effect I wanted. The shirt is too short in the front. But I wore it anyway, trying to master the elusive (for me) preppy style.

 
I wore the jeans, boots and jacket a couple of week ago and liked it so much, I decided to repeat this part of the outfit.
 

And I wore this to the mall where I bought two things. This UVA/UVB lightbulb for Norman that is supposed to be his sunlight during winter months. And an eyeshadow for me.


It's called "Idol eyes" and it's gray in real life. I tried to post a photo from other sites but failed miserably, so I'm posting a link to the MAC website.
 
In other news, my dog and cat have been rid of fleas and worms, so all is well in the animal kingdom. For now.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment