Thursday, December 27, 2012

Quilted Love


Oh yes, I got to get out of the house today and do some chores! A reason to dress in something other than knock-off Uggs and buy a decent cup of coffee!
 
My chores were not that interesting, but what a pleasant surprise - I got to take my own pictures in Zara again! By the way, the Zara seasonal sale has started a month early. Either that or they're just trying to get rid of some stock before the year's end, I don't know.
 
Anyway, here I am in my lovely lilac quilted jacket. I was so glad I wore something light, it was hot today. I put a scarf on in the morning butI had to rip it off my neck and stuff it in the bag. Luckily the bag was large enough.

 

Didn't buy anything at Zara, I prefer to wait and see, it usually pays off.


But H&M was a totally different story. Half of the merchandize was 50% off. I grabbed two items and went to the dressing rooms. And both items ended up going home with me. But first I had to take a picture of my outfit. Here is the jacket. Again.


These yellow pants have been on my radar for quite some time. They are much brighter in real life, more mustardy than here. And they went perfectly with my red and black houndstooth socks.


And this is item number two. So often I drooled onto my keyboard looking at bloggers in perfect leopard print coats. I have two almost good-enough leopard print coats already, but somehow I was still on the lookout for something better. Well, I found it today, at 50% off. Yes, I know, it's H&M, it's cheap, blah-blah-blah. But it fits me like a dream and the color is just right.


Trying to capture black stripes on the backs of the sleeves.

I'm happy.


And today's booties are courtesy of my Mom's. She said that they became uncomfortable for her to wear and offered them to me. I put them on with jeans, they looked all right. And then I rolled the jeans up and the booties "woke up". Not the usual silhouette for me but I found it interesting.


This is it, a whole post on clothes and shopping. Now I'm planning an outfit around those yellow pants using this as inspiration.


This is Veronica from Bittersweet Colors blog. She sure knows how to put colors together, go check her out.
I have a brown sweater but it's deep chocolate brown. Still, the idea is there, I just have to wait for another chance to go places.

2 comments:

  1. I wore it today and I loved it. Even though it was a bit hot I didn't take it off!

    ReplyDelete